Do you have a happy playlist that you use to boost your energy? If not, here’s why that can be a powerful tool for you!
As an empath, the energy of music can be a great way to help yourself heal. And it’s important to have some simple tools that can help boost your mood. Many people don’t understand the vibrational healing power of music. That makes it a great tool for you to use when you need a little extra help.
I still have times when I feel a little blah for no reason. That’s when I throw on my “happy playlist” and it boosts my mood, raises my vibrational energy, and helps me to feel better!
So what exactly is a “happy playlist”?
It’s just a collection of music that has positive messages, and positive memories, makes you smile, and lifts your spirit! Of course, everyone’s list can be very different! It all depends on what music works best for you! I love to put on my playlist and create a spontaneous dance party for one! And I also love to turn my playlist on in the car and go for a long drive with my windows down and the wind in my hair!
I wanted to go ahead and share what I have on my happy playlist to give you some ideas! You can either create a playlist on YouTube, iTunes, or Spotify or get the mp3s for all of your songs and create a playlist that way. They all work!
I have a wide variety of musical genres represented on my playlist. I guess it’s an occupational hazard as a professional musician! As you make your playlist, choose music that connects to who you really are! Select songs that really resonate with you…it’s all about raising your vibration. And while death metal may not be my thing, it may be yours. As long as it makes you feel good, go for it!
- Don’t Stop Me Now- Queen
- Happy- Pharrell Williams
- Don’t Worry, Be Happy- Bobby McFerrin
- Good Vibrations- Beach Boys
- I Feel Good- James Brown
- What a Wonderful World- Louis Armstrong
- Walking on Sunshine- Katrina and the Waves
- Dancing Queen- ABBA
- Girl on Fire- Alicia Keys
- Best Day of My Life- American Authors
- Lean on Me- Bill Withers
- Music- Carole King
- Tubthumping- Chumbawampa
- Beautiful- Christina Aguilera
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun- Cyndi Lauper
- Dancing In The Streets- David Bowie and Mick Jagger
- Come on Get Happy- The Partridge Family
- Titanium- David Guetta featuring Sia
- Survivor- Destiny’s Child
- I Believe in You- Michael Buble
- Shining Star- Earth, Wind, and Fire
- I’m Still Standing- Elton John
- When You’re Smiling- Frank Sinatra
- Freak Flag- Shrek the Musical
- You Can’t Stop the Beat- Hairspray (musical)
- Always Look on the Bright Side of Life- Spamalot (musical)
- On the Sunny Side of the Street- Frank Sinatra
- Freedom- George Michael
- I Am What I Am- La Cage Au Folles (musical)
- Oh What a Beautiful Morning- Oklahoma (musical)
- On Top of the World- Imagine Dragons
- I Am Light- India Arie
- A Beautiful Day- India Arie
- Proud- Heather Small
- Defying Gravity- Wicked (musical)
- Flashdance (What a Feeling)- Irene Cara
- I Can See Clearly Now- Jimmy Cliff
- Happy Days Are Here Again- Barbara Streisand
- Thankful- Josh Groban
- Don’t Stop Believin’- Journey
- Get Happy- Judy Garland
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow- Judy Garland
- Bare Necessities- Disney’s The Jungle Book
- Hakuna Matata- Disney’s The Lion King
- How Far I’ll Go- Disney’s Moana
- This is Me- Keala Settle- The Greatest Showman
- Firework- Katy Perry
- Roar- Katy Perry
- Born This Way- Lady Gaga
- Break My Stride- Matthew Wilder
- All About That Bass- Meghan Trainor
- Feelin’ Good- Michael Buble
- Pocket Full of Sunshine- Natasha Bedingfield
- Magic- Olivia Newton-John
- Shiny Happy People- R.E.M.
- Eye of the Tiger- Survivor
- Imagine- John Lenon
- Here Comes the Sun- The Beatles
- Do You Believe in Magic- The Lovin’ Spoonful
- The Lion Sleeps Tonight- The Tokens
- When You Believe- Mariah Carey and Whitney Houston
Now get out and put together your own happy list to help when you need a little mood boost!